Sunday, November 16, 2008

Explore My Painting



I love painting. Painting is part of my life. I decorate the homestay with a few paintings and its really make me proud. Using this blog, I'm now can expose my painting to the world. Yeah..my painting not very good as Leonardo da Vincci, Monet, Van Gogh and Pablo Piccaso but I proud because tourists who came to my homestay like most of my painting and I' really appreciate that.



Mangosteen (Seto Tok Ma Ijak). Mangosteen is one of local fruit which is purple and white flesh. It taste sweet and sour. Desa Homestay is surrounding by the mangosteen trees. Tourists should't missed this majestic fruit.









Orchid. It's one of my favourite painting. I love this painting because I dedicated this painting to my wife..actually for our anniversary..how we can a new baby...!












Malaysian Rain Forest. Malaysia is very famous among tourists who like nature and rain forest. Malaysia have one million old rain forest and one of the oldest rainforest in the world. This great painting I made when I was at teacher's trainning college in 1998.




I really love this painting. I hanged it at the living room of my house. Most of tourists who came to my house very interested in this painting. So far this painting is not for sale..its for my new house..the house is under construction..please visit the house at http://toksangkuthomestay.blogspot.com/

No comments: