Sunday, November 16, 2008

What Tourists Can Explore Here!


There's many thing that tourists can explore at my village. Desa Homestay is not a luxury hotel with expensive accommodation. But Desa Homestay provided a nature and traditional thing like an old Malay village. Tourists can speak with one of the oldest people here, exploring 'ulam-ulaman' which is very famous among Malay dishes. Tourists also can explore the village by bicycle which is good opportunity for them to know well the villager.
The hen and its young. Villager keep a few types of animal such as chicken, duck,goat and so on.



My mum..












During the wet season, leech is very popular here. I am sure tourists do not missed this tiny and majestic sucking blood. At other place leech is use fro traditional medicine. Em..sound look interesting.
My grandmother. He is more than 80 and still strong. Tourists can ask any question especially how to mantain look young and strong. I never ask that to her!..he,ehe





A few days old chick at Desa Homestay. Wow! amazing when I get this photo. Normally the hen very protective mother especially when she feel angry. This photo look perfect and gergous!



No comments: