Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hannah's Gallery

Hannah Mayne from Ottawa, Canada. She is a student from Monash University, Australia. She came twice to my village. Why? She came to my village at early February, 2008. She stayed for 2 days. I brought her to my school. She likes kid. Her last day she told me that she want to come again for the second time and she wants to spend more time with my pupils. On February 18 she came to Kota Bharu flied from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur and arrieved in KB airport around 9pm. We're very excited to see her again. She stay here until February 28. She learnt more about Malay people and she hope to come again to Kampung Tok Sangkut some other days.
Sir Zul, Hannah and Myself

Hannah Mayne, Monash University










She is preparing foods for our lunch. She look happy with my family and learnt how to prepared Malay dishes.




Hannah is preparing some onions one of the ingredients in Malay dishes.

Hannah as a volunteer at my school. One day I promised to my pupils that I'll bring 'orang putih' to see them so that they can improve their English. Alhamdullillah..I met her and brought her to my school.

No comments: